Perpetual movement watches
: Pocket watch
Perpetual Movement Watches
- A watch is a timepiece that is made to be worn on a person. It is usually a wristwatch, worn on the wrist with a strap or bracelet. In addition to the time, modern watches often display the day, date, month and year, and electronic watches may have many other functions.
- Issued when the risk of hazardous weather is significant.
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Traditionally, a 24-hour day is divided into seven watches. These are: midnight to 4 a.m. [0000-0400], the mid-watch; 4 to 8 a.m. [0400-0800], morning watch; 8 a.m. to noon [0800-1200], forenoon watch; noon to 4 p.m. [1200-1600], afternoon watch; 4 to 6 p.m.
- Secretly follow or spy on
- Keep under careful or protective observation
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Sea-Dweller DEEPSEA
This is not my watch... it was just a size fitting :-)
And yes, this one is big, but very comfor
table to wear (for
me).Exclusive Feature: Helium escape valve for withstanding decompression
Size: 43 mm
Bezel: Unidirectional rotatable for checking decompression times
Bracelet: Oyster Fliplock with Glidelock clasp
Water-Resistance: Waterproof to 3,900 metres/12,800 feet
--This should be enough for a shower...--
Model Number: 116660
Exquisitely crafted stainless steel case. Blue dial with Arabic numerals and index hour markers. Domed bezel. Sapphire crystal. 31 jewel chronometer movement
. Flip lock clasp closure. Steel Oyster bracelet. Case diameter 34 mm. Water resistant at 100 meters (330 feet). Rolex Oyster Perpetual Air-King Mens Watch
Related topics: green timex watch big designer watches alligator watch straps pocket watch store watch naruto shippuuden movie 2 bonds watch privileged episode 7 online films to watch 2011 cyma ladies watches watch sky sports online free sports training watches
- (月) 12:37:57|
- Category: None
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/05/26(金) 23:19:01 |
- [ Edit ]