White Wrist Watches. Chopard Lady Watch.
White Wrist Watches
- (Wrist watch (history)) For thousands of years, devices have been used to measure and keep track of time. The current sexagesimal system of time measurement dates to approximately 2000 BC, in Sumer.
- a member of the Caucasoid race
- being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light; "as white as fresh snow"; "a bride's white dress"
- Paint or turn (something) white
- whiten: turn white; "This detergent will whiten your laundry"
TNP 05 9505 11 10
Young attractive teenager touching her long hair
TNP 05 9509 11 10
Attractive teenage leaning against wall
Related topics: clip watch alarm watching tv programs online third watch ringtone t mobile watch phone digital watch women vintage bulova watches place to watch music videos atomic wrist watches
- (月) 12:35:53|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/05/28(日) 03:04:00 |
- [ Edit ]