Casio 30 page databank watch
: Bluetooth watch
Casio 30 Page Databank Watch
- The Casio Data Bank is one of the first digital watches created in the 1980s that allowed the user to store information.
- A young person, usually in uniform, employed in a hotel or other establishment to run errands, open doors, etc
- English industrialist who pioneered in the design and manufacture of aircraft (1885-1962)
- one side of one leaf (of a book or magazine or newspaper or letter etc.) or the written or pictorial matter it contains
- A young boy attending a bride at a wedding
- A boy in training for knighthood, ranking next below a squire in the personal service of a knight
- contact, as with a pager or by calling somebody's name over a P.A. system
- thirty: being ten more than twenty
- thirty: the cardinal number that is the product of ten and three
- 7.62 mm caliber is a nominal caliber used for a number of different cartridges. Historically, this class of cartridge was commonly known as .30 caliber, the Imperial unit equivalent, and was most commonly used for indicating a class of full power military main battle rifle (MBR) cartridges.
The Complete Annotated Desktop
My desk, right now.
Notes everywhere, just for fun.
That's what an architect's desktop looks like.
Casio AW80D-7A Sports Watch
Casio AW80D-7A Sports Chronograph Alarm 10-Year Battery Databank Men’s Watch
Related topics: chronograph pocket watch third watch snow blind sport watches reviews place to watch music videos hamilton khaki automatic chronograph relic men watches watch gator football online kids stop watch solar atomic chronograph watch kids 1995 watch online
- (月) 12:42:13|
- Category: None